Day-Of Wedding Coordination
Every couple needs a coordinator on their wedding day — here’s why.
With our top-tier service and unparalleled organization, we strive to meet your every need — so you have full control of your wedding day without having to be the one in control on your wedding day. At Maravilla Gardens, we take our level of coordination above and beyond what is typical for venue-included site coordinators.
To ensure every moment of your wedding day unfolds smoothly, our day-of coordinator will:
· Organize your rehearsal and wedding day (ceremony and reception)
· Receive your details packet 30 days before your wedding
· Finalize all details at your 10-day prior meeting
· Prepare a timeline and distribute it to all vendors
· Receive all set-up items and alcohol at your rehearsal
· Supervise set-up and distribute items like favors, programs, escort cards, etc.
· Organize wedding party for ceremony processional and grand entrance
· Distribute tips to vendors (optional)
· Supervise packing and loading of take-home items (not items in private rooms)
· Help you stay calm and provide support every step of the way
We believe in a team approach.
While Jen and your day-of coordinator provide the most guidance and answers to your questions, you can also consult Rob about the site and Robert about the catering. This is what you can count on from our team:
· Wedding site walk-through at tour
· Preferred vendor list and other helpful planning documents
· Basecamp online communication
· Details planning packet
· 60-day prior meeting
· 10-day prior meeting
· Often on site at wedding