The MG House
3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS - $3750.00
(INCLUDES a $500 Credit for MG Vintage Rentals)
The rental time is designed around the needs of those having a wedding at MG. It rents for a minimum of 3 continuous days, providing an experience we believe is most supportive to you. What does this mean for you? It means that instead of arriving in late afternoon at a hotel, you will have the WHOLE day in the MG House, here on site the day your arrive. And, instead of checking out in the morning after your wedding, again you have use of the house for the WHOLE day to relax. It is our intention to provide you with a restful, homey, retreat throughout your wedding weekend. We are really excited about this new endeavor, and hope you like it.
- Day 1 – Rehearsal Day. You may arrive as early as 9:00am. Give yourself time to relax, prepare, and enjoy time with those closest to you before your rehearsal begins. This could include sharing a meal, playing some pool, watching a movie, bring in someone to do manicures, soak in the hot tub or even taking a nap. Most of all, this is a mellow day to set aside for YOU.
- Day 2 – It’s Your Wedding Day! Being in the MG House allows you to wake up and get ready on site. There is enough room for you to be surrounded by your favorite people. Whether you fill the house with bridesmaids or groomsmen overnight (up to 10 people total), or your parents stay in the house, and the bridal party comes over in the morning to join you, getting ready on your wedding day couldn’t be any easier. The house cannot be used as a after party location.
- Day 3 – A Day for Rest. Depart by 8:00pm. Most people would like to sleep in the morning after a wedding. You can then enjoy a lazy day before heading home without the pressure that comes from an early check out at a hotel. The sweetheart’s suite has its own locking doors. One to the outside, and another directly into the house. You can choose to share that time alone, or be with the rest of those staying in the house. Inside the suite there is a large bedroom, private bathroom, living/dining room, and kitchen.
10 GUESTS 7BEDS
4 BEDROOMS 3.5 BATHS
- Cleaning Fee: $225
- Weekly Discount: 5%
- Damage Liability: $69
- Security Deposit: $500
- Price: $3750 for 3 days/2 nights
- Transient Occupancy Tax in Ventura County is 8%: $318
- Bedroom 1 (2nd floor, the suite): 1 king bed
- Bedroom 2 (1st floor): 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (1st floor): 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (2nd floor): 4 twin beds
- No smoking/vaping indoors
- Pets are not allowed
- Check-in time is any time after 9:00am
- Check-out time is by 8:00pm
Cancel up to 30 days before check in and get 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your check in, and the reservation is non-refundable.
OPTIONS FOR ADDITIONAL GATHERINGS ON THE PATIO, IF THERE IS NO WEDDING THAT DAY
Option A: 3-Hour Rehearsal Lunch/Dinner
Option B: 3-Hour Day-After Brunch
- Price: $1000 for up to 30 guests ($30 for each additional guest, with a max of 50 total guests)
- Food at additional cost: Command Performance Catering for full service, or make your own and you do the set up and clean up
- Bar: BYOB with package from CPC, or at additional cost from Liquid Catering
- Equipment: Round Tables with white/cream linens and Vineyard Chairs
- Timing: The latest that the rehearsal guests (not staying in the house) may remain is 10:00pm
DURING WEDDING SEASON
- 3 day/2 night minimum stay on entire house is $3750 (includes a $500 credit in MG rentals)
- You may add additional days for $1000 per day
- 2 nights minimum stay on suite, only if house is not rented - $300 per night (3:00 check in with 11:00 am check out)
OFF-SEASON PRICING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
The suite makes for a romantic get away, either before your wedding or after the big day.
Iron Pool table
Hair Dryer Free parking on premises
Family/kid friendly Cable TV
Gated entrance Kitchen
Scenic views Washer/Dryer
Hot tub Dish washer
AC/Heat Washing machine
2nd Refrigerator Fireplace
Beautiful gardens Private Estate
NOT AVAILABLE - WiFi