The MG House for 2 days/2 nights
2 DAYS/2 NIGHTS - $3200.00
The rental time is designed around the needs of those having a wedding at MG. It rents for a minimum of 2 continuous days with a late check out, providing an experience we believe is most supportive to you. What does this mean for you? It means that instead of arriving in late afternoon at a hotel, you will have the WHOLE day in the MG House, the day your arrive. It is our intention to provide you with a restful, homey, retreat throughout your wedding weekend. We are really excited about this new endeavor, and hope you like it.
- Day 1 – Rehearsal Day. You may arrive as early as 9:00am. Give yourself time to relax, prepare, and enjoy time with those closest to you before your rehearsal begins. This could include sharing a meal, playing some pool, watching a movie, bring in someone to do manicures, soak in the hot tub or even taking a nap. Most of all, this is a mellow day to set aside for YOU. You could also choose to be in the house two days prior to the wedding, and not stay on the night of the wedding.
- Day 2 – It’s Your Wedding Day! Being in the MG House allows you to wake up and get ready on site. There is enough room for you to be surrounded by your favorite people. Whether you fill the house with bridesmaids or groomsmen overnight (up to 10 people total), or your parents stay in the house, and the bridal party comes over in the morning to join you, getting ready on your wedding day couldn’t be any easier. The house cannot be used as a after party location, but The Manhattan of Camarillo is just 2 miles away.
- Day 3 – Sleep in the morning after the wedding. Depart by 2:00. The sweetheart’s suite has its own locking doors. One to the outside, and another directly into the house. You can choose to share that time alone, or be with the rest of those staying in the house. Inside the suite there is a large bedroom, a private bathroom, living/dining room, and kitchen.
10 GUESTS 7 BEDS
4 BEDROOMS 3.5 BATHS
- Rental Price $2,750 for 2 days/2 nights
- Cleaning Fee: $213
- Damage Liability: $59
- Refundable Security Deposit: $500
- Transient Occupancy Tax in Ventura County is 8%: $237
- Bedroom 1 (2nd floor, the suite): 1 king bed
- Bedroom 2 (1st floor): 1 king bed
- Bedroom 3 (1st floor): 1 king bed
- Bedroom 4 (2nd floor): 4 xl twin beds
- No smoking/vaping indoors
- Pets are not allowed
- Only the 10 registered guests may be in the house after 10:00pm
- Check-in time is any time after 9:00am
- Check-out time is by 2:00pm
Cancel up to 30 days before check in and get 50% refund. Cancel within 30 days of your check in, and the reservation is non-refundable.
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV/DVD Players
- Dish Washer
- Appointed Kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Pool Table
- Hair Dryer
- Washer Dryer
- Towels for Bathing and Hot Tub
- Free parking on premises
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Gated Entrance
- Scenic Views
- Private Estate
WIFI IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. WE ARE WAITING ON SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON.
PHOTOS BY KIMBERLEE MILLER PHOTOGRAPHY
Option A: 3-Hour Rehearsal Lunch/Dinner
Option B: 3-Hour Day-After Brunch
- Only available in there is no weddng taking place that day.
- Price: $1000 for up to 30 guests ($30 for each additional guest, with a max of 50 total guests)
- Food at additional cost: Command Performance Catering for full service, or alternate catering must be approved by Maravilla Gardens
- Bar: BYOB with package from CPC, or at additional cost from Liquid Catering
- Equipment: Round Tables with white/cream linens, Vineyard Chairs, and two 6' tables with linens for buffet if needed
- Timing: The latest that the rehearsal guests (not staying in the house) may remain on the property is 10:00pm
DURING WEDDING SEASON
- 2.5 day/2 night minimum stay on the entire house with tax and fees is $3200
- You may add additional days for $750 per day
- If house is not rented, the honeymoon suite may be rented for $300 per night (3:00 pm check in with 11:00 am check out)
- The honeymoon suite makes for a romantic get away, either before your wedding or after the big day for $150 per night, with a 2 night minimum
- Pricing for the entire house available upon request